Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ice Cream, You Scream, We All Scream for Opera

Welcome back, readers! Are you excited? I’m excited. Wanna know why? Because it’s a whole new season and I’m now going to be blogging five days a week! Weren’t you just saying you couldn’t get enough of me and opera? I thought so.

So what will I be talking about? La Bohème. Rusalka. Czech Point Denver. Cinderella. Singers. Opera education. Arias. Opera terms. Pop culture. You Tube. Events. Composers. Operas in Legoland. Flash mobs. Ice cream.
You’re excited now. I can tell. (I get excited about ice cream, too.) It’s going to be an amazing and spectacularly full season, and you’ll get all sorts of information, trivia and all things opera right here. And if there’s something you want to see or know, e-mail me at ariagirl@operacolorado.org.

Ciao for now!
AriaGirl

No comments: