Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks

‘Tis the season for giving thanks…

We are thankful for our founders who had the vision to create Opera Colorado 30 years ago and all those who have been by our side throughout the journey.

We are thankful for being a part of the thriving Denver arts community, just one of the things that make Denver such a wonderful place to live and work.

We are thankful to be able to work with exceptionally talented artists and musicians.

We are thankful for the SCFD and Colorado’s citizens who value the arts so greatly.

We are thankful for our loyal donors, supporters, and corporate sponsors who recognize the 
benefit of arts in the community.

***

“I am thankful for our supporters and season ticket buyers who make what we do possible.” 
– Camille, Director of Sales & Marketing

“I am thankful that I get to bring this amazing art form – opera – to thousands of students 
across the state of Colorado. It’s an amazing thing to be a part of!” 
– Cherity, Director of Education & Community Programs

“I am grateful for my amazing family, including my companion animals, 
and for the opportunity to be a fundraiser!” 
– Dan, Director of Development

“I am thankful for my first Thanksgiving in Denver and all the wonderful people I have met in my first 10 months as a Colorado resident.” 
– Erin, Marketing & Promotions Coordinator 

“I am thankful for our incredibly devoted and generous Board of Directors.” 
– Greg, General Director

“I am thankful for the support of my colleagues here at OC while I go through my 2nd pregnancy!” 
– Katie, Assistant Ticket Services Manager

“I am grateful for my friends and family and their love and support.”  
– Laura, Ticket Services Manager

“I am thankful for all our wonderful volunteers… the education department wouldn’t be 
able to do what we do without their support!” 
- Meghan, Manager of Education & Community Programs

From all of us at Opera Colorado, have a very Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: